Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Planes scare me, though I've been on many flights.
My parents, in their apparently infinite generosity, have decided to send me and J somewhere as a wedding gift. We've decided--sort of--on London... Is it bad that the idea of flying makes me want to change our trip entirely? If only we could take a boat across. There'd still be the risk of sinking, but at least we would have a pretty high chance of survival and wouldn't have to free fall into steely water if something went wrong. We could line up neatly by our lifeboats wearing our life-vests and whistles and blinky-lights...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, you're actually very lucky that you got the chance to ride a plane... and go to London! Do you know how many people will kill to have that kind of experience? :D
I know...I forget that sometimes.
Post a Comment