Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lesson # 572:

do not include doubt or fear in your facebook status. This may cause your mother to worry...and you must strive to avoid that.



Now, to choose the path that might lead to a job I'll like, or to choose the path that will lead to a job I might like. Placement of might makes a big difference.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would never post any form of doubt or fear or emotion period on a public facebook status. it deserves only a neutral look into my psyche. unless of course you want people to comment on your fears and doubts...then I still suggest email or blogs. so long as your mother doesn't really have access...
if neither option a nor b are plausible, then I perhaps you should just become famous. Then everyone can know all your problems and it wouldn't make a lick of difference because everyone would be looking for every little flaw you had anyway...